Reports to: Sales Director
Location: In-Market, Portland Oregon with occasional day and overnight trips in Oregon and SW Washington
Salary: $65,000 salary + Bonus
Review Schedule: Annual
JOB RESPONSIBILITY: Account Sales/Customer Service
- Launch new products in the market.
- Sell into accounts with number of daily and weekly visits meeting expectations and goals set with Sales Director.
- Gain new distribution placements, acquire displays, get features and increase sales in your territory to attain goals.
- Efficiently visit accounts based on strategic priorities.
- Work with distributors to attain market sales goals.
- Educate distributor sales force and retailers on how to tell our story and sell our products.
- Work directly with and maintain relationships with key retailers to help build our sales with and for them.
- Participate in tastings and festivals to sample consumers on our products.
- “Work Withs” with key distributor reps.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY: Tactical Sales Work: List making, creating focus and project plans and working with other team members.
- Using the LilyPad system, create target lists including buyer names, best days, details about account for:
- on-premise accounts with distributor managers and reps and our reps.
- off-premise gourmet and store-level chain buyers with distributor chain KAMs, DMs, off-premise teams, Nielsen/IRI mining and our reps.
- c-stores, both independent and chain, in select neighborhoods/by demographic.
- off-premise major chains.
- Utilize LilypPad to document visits in above account lists based on goals developed with Sales Director.
- Work with Sales Director to execute project plan for selling into major/national chains including key personnel/gatekeepers, timelines, etc. Assist Sales Director on state-specific needs such as managing currently-selling chains, non-buying stores, pending authorizations, potential chains.
- Work with Sales Director to develop programming including displays and programs.
- Work with Founder for appearances at in-market events including work withs, distributor meetings, account support, consumer events.
- Volume and POD metrics to be defined on a monthly and quarterly basis.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS INHERENT TO ALL REV NATS EMPLOYEES
- Innovation: Be unafraid to fail, embrace uncertainty, question the status quo.
- Excellence: If you can’t do it right, don’t do it at all.
- Ownership: Do more with less, work efficiently, empower yourself, treat your job as your own.
- Consistency: Use teamwork, use one voice, always provide value to customers.
- Matter: Make a mark and a difference, change the industry, meaningfully participate in markets.
- Unusual: Within a craft beer mindset, make the most unusual ciders that no one else will make.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS INHERENT TO JOB
- Excellent prioritization and high level analytical skills.
- Good multi-tasking and juggling of opposing needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Evening and weekend availability, long hours.
- Excellent sales personality and ability to motivate others.
- Competitive nature, high intensity, strong desire to exceed goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Good data analytical skills.
- Good spreadsheet proficiency.
- Valid driver’s license & insurable driving record.
- Personal vehicle in good working order (vehicle and/or mileage reimbursements provided).
Send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Representative”. Without all three pieces, we cannot process your request. Thanks!