Join us at the taproom on Saturday March 29th from noon to 10 pm for the first-ever Hopped Cider Fest. We have gathered together
16 18 19 ciders with hops — surely the largest collection of hoppy ciders ever assembled. $5 gets you in the door with a commemorative tasting glass and 2 tickets, each ticket good for one taste. Buy more tickets for $2 each.
Food trucks will be parked outside including Bro-Dogs + Burgers and Nourishment.
Every hour on the hour, we will be offering free tastes of the SPECIAL POURS (below), so stick around for these rare gems.
Cidermakers will be on hand to answer questions so come one come all you cider and hop geeks!
- Rev Nat’s Hallelujah Hopricot (the classic!)
- Rev Nat’s Code Name Hopland #3 (hopped 6 times, with 10 varieties, over 5 lbs per barrel)
- Rev Nat’s Pear Simcoe (Bartlett perry with Simcoe hops)
- Cider Riot! Everybody Pogo, Portland (English Goldings hops)
- Anthem Hops, Salem (the original!)
- 2 Towns Hop and Stalk, Corvallis (Rhubarbarian with Citra)
- Square Mile Spur and Vine, Portland (Galaxy from Australia)
- Doc’s Draft Dry Hopped, New York (Centennial and Chinook)
- Schilling Original, Auburn WA
- Finnriver Dry Hopped Cider, Port Townsend WA (Cascade)
Sea Cider Tillicum Hopped Cider, Saanichton BC
- Tieton Yakima Valley Dry Hopped Cider, Tieton WA
- Eaglemount Boot Brawl, Port Townsend WA
- Portland Cider Co Hop’rageous, Oregon City OR
SPECIAL POURS, FREE SAMPLES EVERY HOUR:
NOON: Woodchuck Dry Hop, Middlebury VT
1 PM: Citizen Cider Full Nelson, Burlington VT (Nelson Sauvin)
2 PM: Colorado Cider Co Grasshop-ah, Dever CO
3 PM: Grizzly Ciderworks Hopclaw, Woodburn WA
4 PM: Merridale Hoptimized, Cobble Hill BC
5 PM: Sasquatch Brewing, Portland OR