Channel’s Edge Five Course Cider Pairing Dinner
4:00pm, Sunday, November 22nd, 2015.
$45 per person. Limited seating.
Now taking reservations: 503-737-2465
207 N Bridgeton Rd, Portland, OR 97217
Five courses plus dessert:
- Salt & Cider Roasted Potatoes with Creamy Goat Cheese Aioli paired with Reverend Nat’s Revelation Lady Api. – Crisp and soft funk. 5.2 ABV.
- Smoked Salmon Terrine, Aged Pancetta and Mustardy Mushrooms paired with Reverend Nat’s Revival Hard Apple Cider – Flagship cider. 6.0 ABV.
- Thai Shrimp Salad Rolls with Cider Dipping Sauce paired with Reverend Nat’s Deliverance Ginger Tonic – Fresh-pressed ginger, lemongrass & lime. 6.1 ABV.
- Browned Butter Cauliflower, Kale and Curry Squash Rigatoni paired with Reverend Nat’s Hopricot – Apricots & Cascade dry-hopped 6.7 ABV.
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin Roulade with Black Currant Glaze, Cheddar Popovers, Persimmon and Fall Greens paired with Reverend Nat’s Lorrie’s Gold Sharp & tannic without carbonation. 6.5 ABV.
- Apple Cobbler with Sabayon and Cider Salted Carmel Sauce paired with Reverend Nat’s Winter Abbey Spice – Vinous and spicy in toasted oak. 7.4 ABV.